[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff 0.20RC3 loses connectivity after short line interruption?

Michiel van Baak michiel at terrazur.nl
Fri Jan 14 05:40:10 MST 2005

We have 2 HFC-S cards.
We have a very simular problem here.
restarting * means no more outgoing calls.
I first have to unload the modules, load them again and start asterisk.
plugging/unplugging cables from the cards dont give any problems here.
I fixed the asterisk reloading thing by altering the /etc/init.d/asterisk script.

OT: I have the kernel oops messages when unloading the module like described on voip-info.org

Michiel van Baak
Terrazur