[Asterisk-Users] TE410P card in an HP-Compaq DL380 G4 server

Joshua McAdam josh at tlmtech.com
Fri Jan 14 02:45:28 MST 2005

I've logged a support call with digium and with our reseller here in
Australia (ATP), but haven't had much of an answer from either so far.

Does anyone know if the PCI interrupts configured to be edge triggered
rather than level triggered or vice versa could have an effect on the
TE410P's and does anyone know what method is used within the DL380 G4s?

I'm guessing probably level because the chipset in them is so new, and maybe
the PCI interface on the TE410P's expects edge triggering (could this be why
they don't share interrupts very well?), so it doesn't generate interrupts
properly? - I could be wrong and barking up the wrong tree completely
here....

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

This is the question I am thinking of asking HP support (What irq trigger
method is used in the DL380 G4's - I can't find an option for this
particular setting in the G4 BIOS.), because I've tried everything else I
can think of to get the cards working (Different Linux Versions & Kernel
Versions, Different Zaptel Driver Versions, Putting the Card in Different
Slots, Changing BIOS Settings etc).

Josh