[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel in HEAD broken?

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Fri Jan 14 02:39:20 MST 2005

Are there new instructions for compiling the zaptel driver in HEAD?

I compiled the zaptel driver from HEAD successfully last weekend but trying
to compile the current driver for another machine results in the error:

zaptel.c:45:31: linux/moduleparam.h: No such file or directory

If I go to compile zaptel on the machine that compiled successfully last
weekend, the same error occurs.  So far as I can tell, I don't have a file
called moduleparam.h anywhere on either machine.

Bill Seddon