[Asterisk-Users] Agentcallbackogin withoutanyuserinputafter extension is dialed.

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Fri Jan 14 00:26:10 MST 2005

Hi,

It's not an ignorant question, but it is like I've stated a few times now:
The agent information asterisk has is in its own memory and cannot be
accessed easily (you could probably write an AGI script that executes 'show
agents' and parses the output though). That is exactly why you make your
dialplan so every time an agent logs on or off you store your own copy if
the info in the asterisk database where it is available to you for future
reference.

BTW, I know agent technology is a bit better in CVS-HEAD but for my
customers sake (where I have to run a stable branch) I kicked out usage of
agents and now emulate it all with a few AGI scripts.

Florian