[Asterisk-Users] Problem patching asterisk CVS with SpanDSP

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Jan 13 23:00:11 MST 2005

Keith LeClaire Jr wrote:
> I'm trying to patch the current asterisk CVS with spandsp-0.0.1k.tar.gz.
> Everything compiles fine but when I go to patch the asterisk/apps/Makefile
> it fails:

:-))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry, that's my excuse for the biggest smile ever.

I just posted the solution yesterday/day before for this exact thing.

Have you just subscribed or were you here yesterday too?

:-)

Drop me a line off list if you would like me to talk you though this
(free of course).  The reason I say off-list is because the solution
will already end up in the mailing list...

This is one of the simplest patches in the world to apply.  I can talk
you through it, or you could have a look (hint +xxx means add xxx, don't
forget that the spaces are actually tabs in the Makefile).

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell