[Asterisk-Users] Updated kphone 4.0.5, asterisk v1.0.3

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Thu Jan 13 22:52:08 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 15:09, Andrew McRory wrote:
> I have uploaded kphone and asterisk CVS stable. These packages are built
> for Fedora Core 1 and this asterisk release should fix the non-root
> permissions problem I worte about...
>
> 	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC1/

I have just upgraded to kphone 4.0.5  from 4.0.3 - tks for it

I used to get a message occasionally about closing other programs that
are using the sound card.  I did get get it once with this update.  It
appears to be related to kphone sending SIP SUBSCRIBE packets.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;