[Asterisk-Users] Voice Mail Notification

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Thu Jan 13 21:58:15 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 14:14, Mike Boger Jr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's the deal. When someone leaves me a voicemail message I want
> Asterisk to call me on my cellphone by dialing my cellphone number and
> tell me I have a message. Is this possible? Can anyone cite examples?
> Most commercial voicemail systems produced in the last 10 years can do
> this. Any help would be much appreciated.

There used to be a nice little program called sms-client that did this,
basically by using the email notification function out of voicemail.
Have a google for it.  But isn't there an sms function in voicemail
advanced functions anyway.

> Regards,
>
> Mike

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;
Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>
"When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft."