[Asterisk-Users] How to set asterisk NOT to answer incoming lines?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Jan 13 20:18:39 MST 2005

Okay, just to prove the point I just tested this using a TDM04b.
I used a zapata.conf definition with 'context=test' that is not
defined in extensions.conf, and the line rings forever. The CLI
indicates the call is recognized, but it is not answered. With
an analog phone bridged onto the same pstn line, it rings (also
forever).

Rich