[Asterisk-Users] How to set asterisk NOT to answer incoming lines?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jan 13 20:06:45 MST 2005

On January 13, 2005 09:08 pm, C F wrote:
> Have you tried this?
> I know that according to the docs you are right. I'm just asking you
> for a favor, if you have a digium TDM04B test this, and tell me the
> result.

I think you misread my reply.

1. I do not have POTS, so I do not have a TDM404P.
2. It works with a T100P+FXO Channel Bank, so if it is broken it's in the
wctdm driver.
3. You didn't respond with the output from zap show channel xxx nor show
diaplan xxx, so I assume you aren't serious about getting this problem
solved, especially since
4. you seem to have completely ignored all points of the message you replied
to.

-A.