[Asterisk-Users] How to set asterisk NOT to answer incoming lines?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jan 13 19:17:40 MST 2005

On January 13, 2005 09:08 pm, C F wrote:
> Have you tried this?
> I know that according to the docs you are right. I'm just asking you
> for a favor, if you have a digium TDM04B test this, and tell me the
> result.

No I have no POTS lines, but I *know* it worked with my Adit600 channel bank
when I did this because it's exactly what I wanted it to do.

do a "zap show channel xxx" xxx being the FXO channel you do not want to pick
up... note the context it will drop into, and then say "show dialplan xxx"
where xxx is the context noted above.  If there's an s extension there, it'll
get executed on ring.

-A.