[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B vs Dell revisited

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Thu Jan 13 12:10:52 MST 2005

Hi,

A week or so ago I wrote about the problems I was having using a Digium TDM04B
card in a Dell PowerEdge 750 IU running Fedora Core 1. Digium steadfastly
indicates
their card won't work in any PowerEdge 650, 700 and 750 series machines "do
(sic)
to a failure in interrupt handling between the pci bus and the card."

My question to the list is: for those of you using a TDM04B card, can you
recommend a vendor/model of hardware to replace the Dell? I need it to
be rack-mountable and, of course, to work well with *, preferably on FC 1.

TIA.

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.