[Asterisk-Users] asterisk won't release line

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Thu Jan 13 12:17:16 MST 2005

<<"If you'd like to make a call, please hangup and try again", which is
preceded by the fast busy tone.>>

I have the same experience.  I believe it is because the telco (Telewest in
my case) does not use or provide "Disconnect Supervision".   Not being a
telecoms engineer and as I don't know one I can can't test the veracity of
this belief.  I have called Telewest  to ask them to enable disconnect
supervision but no one seemed to know anything about it.

Bill Seddon

  _____