[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel channels staying busy

Goutam Shaw gshaw at cistel.com
Thu Jan 13 12:35:37 MST 2005

 Hi
I have 2 TDM04B FXO cards with 6 incoming lines (in a hunt group) spread
over 2 cards. Once in a while I see all the lines remain busy and the
problem goes away on its own and sometimes disconnecting and reconnecting
the wire on port 1 of the first card solves the problem. Has any one
experienced it. If yes what's the solution. One line seems to affect the
rest.
The cards are configured using fxsks signaling and Bell Canada is the
provider. I also see when there are no calls going through the card the "zap
show channel x" command shows the actual state of the channel to be offhook.
Shouldn't it be onhook.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Goutam