[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on a notebook?

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jan 13 11:49:25 MST 2005

I have a notebook setup with AMP and WBEL about ten remote phones and IAX
connectivity to a provider.  It is a complete demo system with a DID pointed
to it.  I can either take a phone and plug it in at the customer site and
make and receive calls or even take the laptop.  Make sure you setup ztdummy
so MOH works.

Steve