[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff 0.20RC3 loses connectivity after short line interruption?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Jan 13 10:39:00 MST 2005

Sorry I forgot to mention that. It's just a cheap ass HFC-S single BRI
card (manufactured by E-Tech). I googled around and I know it can take
some time to recover for the NT1 but I think this doesn't apply for s0.

Even after waiting for 10 minutes I do not get any connectivity but
unloading and reloading the modules seems to solve the problem instantly.

I could even have a script do it as a really ugly way to solve it but I
don't think there is any way for a script to know if the ISDN connection
is lost or not.

Remco