[Asterisk-Users] Status of latest round of Allison recordings

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:19:00 MST 2005

Just wanted to catch everybody up.  So many people contributed to the
work list that I'd probably miss several if I tried to notify just
them.  Many people contributed funds, too, which I greatly appreciate.
 We were able to get the entire list done, which added up to two full
hours of work on Allison's part.  And that's just the recordings --
I'm doing the editing myself.

Which brings me to this:  I'm just about finished with the editing.  I
think it'll take me a couple more evenings to finish grouping and
naming all of the individual files appropriately, then I need to make
up the index, and I'll upload the whole thing to the bugtracker for
inclusion in CVS.  This should all be done by a week from now.

I did already upload prompts for several specific patches -- privacy
manager, meetme enhancements, phrase management...  I think there was
one other.

Attached is the final script Allison worked from, so everyone can see
what's on its way.

Rob