[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 79XX phones not talking to asterisk

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Jan 13 09:54:07 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have setup my Cisco 79XX phone. Did the tftp, put the config files in the
right location with the right names. Booted my phone, it does the tftp
things,
the screen shows my extensions everything seems fine. However, when I
come offhook and try to dial 11 which is just a playback of demo-congrats
in the dialplan the phone says

Calling Out (INV)

below is my sip.conf file - I presume it is not correcly registering
with asterisk.
The phone boots DHCP gets an address, loads the SIP software and sets there
for me to dial. However, I get the INV when I dial.

Any ideas on why the phone is displaying invalid and what to do about it???

Thanks,

jerry

sip.conf
------------------------