[Asterisk-Users] Agentcallbackogin without any user input after extension is dialed.

Matt - Telcom Products mattg at telcomproducts.com
Thu Jan 13 07:30:49 MST 2005

Hello all, I'm trying to figure out if there is some way I can log agents in and out by just having them call an extension. Ideally I'd like to have it set up where each agent just dials an extension to log in and the same one or possibly another one to dial out. I got the logging in portion to work by not using a password in agents.conf , but the manual log out has me stumped. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Matt