[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream bt-100 loosing it!

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:35:48 MST 2005

> We have one Bt-100 that logs on to the server,works for a few min and
> then just starts loosing registration

There is one recent firmware version that has a registration fallout
problem. I'm afraid I don't know which version. I have my own problem
I am discussing with GS.

Any firmware after 5.11 does no DNS lookup at reboot. I have tried
about five versions from 12 to 20 or 21 and none will do DNS. GS
requested and got a packet sniff from me today, but they say no one
else has reported this.

Back to your problem, try moving to 5.18 or higher if you can find it.