[Asterisk-Users] Quad BRI and OctoBRI

George Konstantoulakis gkon at inaccessnetworks.com
Thu Jan 13 03:21:18 MST 2005

Hello Niksa,
are you using OctoBRI ? If yes does it work ok ?
I just switched our company's asterisk box from quadBRI to octoBRI and
I am experiencng problems with our DDI ISDN Lines  (works fine with
non-DDI lines)...
Sometimes it just stops working , I get "CHANUNAVAIL" ...

I am using bristuff-0.2.0-rc2b, on a Debian system with 2.4.26 kernel.

Zapata.conf  :

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; PBX  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
signalling = bri_net

pridialplan = local
prilocaldialplan = local

overlapdial = yes
immediate = no

context=pbx-numbers
group = 1
; S/T port 1
channel => 1-2

group = 2
; S/T port 2
channel => 4-5

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; PSTN  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; XXX Configuration for DDI
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
;context=pstn-numbers
context=ignore-incoming-calls

;overlapdial = yes
;immediate = no

group = 3
; S/T port 3
channel => 7-8

group = 4
; S/T port 4
channel => 10-11

group = 5
; S/T port 5
channel => 13-14

; XXX This is for connection with a normal PSTN port
; XXX NOT DDI
overlapdial = no

group = 6
; S/T port 6