[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a wireless phone... wifi ortraditional wireless ?

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Wed Jan 12 20:26:27 MST 2005

My advice, not having used a WiSIP phone, is to use an FXS port and plug a
normal cordless phone in. It'll save you all potential problems, and if you
don't like the phone, you can just plug any other one on the market in.

In a home environment, I'm not quite sure I see the benefit of wifi. Esp. in
range -- I get much more range out of a normal phone that I do my wifi APs.

-Michael