[Asterisk-Users] Is this a $50 wifi or wireless USB VOIP phone ?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Wed Jan 12 19:32:24 MST 2005

I just realized that there is nothing wireless about this phone.  I
think it is just a wired USB phone that looks like a wireless phone that
will be wireless is your laptop is wireless.

I think the picture of the guy holding the phone in his hand vaguely
shows a cord in his palm.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.