[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff 0.20RC3 loses connectivity after short line interruption?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Wed Jan 12 17:48:23 MST 2005

I installed bristuff0.20-RC3 (which includes * 1.0.3 stable)

It works fine until I disconnect the phone jack for the ISDN line. Even
after plug it back in asterisk still reports that it could not create a
zap channel when I try to dial out and the line gives an engaged tone when
I try to dial.

Re-starting asterisk doesn't solve this, I have to stop asterisk, unload
the modules, reload the modules and start asterisk again.

I assume this is a bug, not a feature (should I e-mail it to Junghanns
directly??)?

I know the telco here in holland and I will lose the line for a short
period every once in a while and it's annoying when the line doesn't come
back up.

Or did I forget some setting to recover from such a situation?

Thanks!