[Asterisk-Users] Cant receive calls after network goes down and up

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jan 12 16:37:44 MST 2005

You can change the setting.  I set mine for every 1 min on a small system.  The phones always work.
  What is the register interval in the grandstreams? The qualify=yes should keep the connection alive as long as Asterisk is up, but if it goes down and then comes back up, the phone has to re-register with Asterisk before asterisk can keep the connection alive.