[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice Troubles

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Jan 12 16:19:43 MST 2005

> > My question is simply, has anyone received a deposit from
> > these people once you return the equipment in good order?
> > I've been unable to contact them now for almost 2 whole months.
>
> Get in line.  Refunds are difficult it seems -- best bet is to go
> through the credit card co.  I cancelled a line three days before I was
> charged for it, gave them a week for the refund before I filed a
> chargeback with my CC.

For others that might be considering this, change your service to
BYOD-Lite, then cancel in a day or two. Their web site automatically
switches everthing, issues a credit for the unused original service,
and a charge for the $5.95/mo plan. Then don't use their service.

End result: max $5.95 (but the first month is likely to result in
a _credit_ to your credit card :)