[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Mexico FREE calls to test chan_unicall

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Wed Jan 12 15:22:59 MST 2005

Hi guys, I have one E1 with 30 channels in Mexico City, I guess that if
i can fill this 30 channels with REAL traffic for 2 or 3 days I can
find new bugs on chan_unicall or I can see how stable it can be. Im
using R2/MFC with chan_unicall the patch that Steve Underwood wrote.

I will let anyone make FREE LOCAL calls to Mexico City till saturday or
maybe until monday to see how stable this can be with REAL traffic. Add
this to your extensions.conf only gsm as a codec is going to be
permitted.

exten =>
_XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/guest at 200.53.121.233/${EXTEN}@guest,90,Tt)

--