[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 Dial Issues

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Wed Jan 12 12:14:56 MST 2005

Yeah, it's a way for numbers to get sent faster, so you don't have to wait
for the 3 second timeout before it gets transmitted to Asterisk. It's
similar to the dial-plan in the Sipura devices.

I don't know where it's mentioned in their documentation, maybe it's on
their cd somewhere. I was just thrown a phone and told to figure it out,
thanks to searching through the forum and a little help on the irc channel,
I figured it out after a little bit of time. It's extremely customizable (so
are the Sipura's).