[Asterisk-Users] SS7 and Asterisk solution

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Wed Jan 12 12:12:07 MST 2005

If you are looking for a SS7 solution right now with out paying anything
more for asterisk you can purchase a solution from Verisign called
SIP-7.  You send your signaling to them and they send the RTP to your
media gateway.  From what I understand its very efficient and offers all
the same features as SS7 does.  They also have an interconnect with
Cable and Wireless in the UK for services there.

Brian Fertig
Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.
Tampa, FL Office