[Asterisk-Users] PRI RLT support

Timothy Costello tim at cteusa.com
Wed Jan 12 11:24:37 MST 2005

Hello;

On Jan 12, 2005, at 8:17 AM, Girouard, Marc wrote:
> Does the PRI implementation support RLT (Release Line transfer) on a
> DMS 100
> and DMS 250?
>
> Also can one D-channel support multiple T1? Can it also support a
> backup
> D-channel?

If by RLT you mean a transfer where a call comes in on channel a, you
call out to another person on channel b and connect the two and then
both channels clear because the upstream switch connects the two, no. I
believe there is a bounty on it though... I think its called 2 B
channel transfer
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-
Asterisk+bounty+PRI+2B+channel+transfer).

For your second question, rephrased... Does asterisk support NFAS with
backup D channels? Yes, see http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-NFAS

Later;
Tim