[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 Dial Issues

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Jan 12 10:53:44 MST 2005

Hello,
	I have a mixture of Polycom SP IP 500 and 300 phones. I have been
reading through the administration manual to try and solve this problem,
but I do not seem to be able to find the answers to my question. I figured
I would ask here and see if anyone has some suggestions.

The problem is kind of annoying. After dialing 4 digits, the phone seems
to pause and miss the 5th digit, often requiring the user to re-dial the
5th digit several times.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of "Early Dial" feauture trying to match
on a 4 figit extension, but I would like any help that people can provide.

                             KP-216-121-ST