[Asterisk-Users] zaptel fxotune.c tool

creslin at digium.com creslin at digium.com
Wed Jan 12 09:31:35 MST 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 05:42:19PM -0500, Andrei (MPI) wrote:
> >If I modify the fxotune.c statement:
> > for (i = 0; i < 255; i++) {
> >to start with i=1, then I get:
> >

> I did the same thing, with the same result. Wondering... In fact, can't
> wait for this fxotune to be ready......
> It seems that I resolved most of the echo problem with TDM/FXO card, but
> it would be cool to do it the right way.

Nope, not ready yet :(  I just checked it in because I needed to be able
to distribute my changes to some other systems.  I'm still working out a
lot of the bugs and tweaks in it.  There were a few (blatant) problems with
that initial checkin.  I made a few more changes so that it should now work
to some extent, but I think I still have a few logic problems in some of
my tuning algorithms.

Matthew Fredrickson