[Asterisk-Users] Operator Panels?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Jan 12 07:07:11 MST 2005

Ok, we're trying to use Asterisk as a PBX in our office. Our original
plan was to use a Cisco 7960 with a 7914 attached. Short story is, no
one updated chan_sccp in a long time and the 7914 is questionable at
best anyway from what I've heard. We couldn't ever get chan_sccp to
compile, I went to an older version of Asterisk and that broke some of
our SIP devices. We tried using a couple soft panels listed on the Wiki,
the only one easy enough to use was Asternic. And we found also that is
buggy and doesn't function correctly with the new Asterisk. Any
Suggestions?

I was looking at the SNOM 220 (w/ op panel). We're mainly after the line
status of course more than anything, wasn't sure if it could do that,
SIP and all..

	Matt