[Asterisk-Users] What is the best and easiest flavor to be usedwith Asterisk.

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 12 05:09:52 MST 2005

Just to add my 2c, I'm got three production boxes all using FC2, two with
kernel 2.6.5 and one using 2.6.9, One is a 1RU HP DL320 with a TE410P, one
is Dell 2850 2RU with Eicon Diva Server 4-BRI, mISDN and chan_capi and the
last is SIP only running on an old desktop Celeron 900 (intel i810
motherboard).

All of them have been fine, I have tried FC3 twice now but first time ran
into device driver problems on i810 video chipset and second time had
problems with CAPI drivers possibly issues with udev.

Craig