[Asterisk-Users] Changes to manager outputs - A discussion

Asterisk Asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jan 12 04:28:12 MST 2005

Sometimes things are so obvious that you miss them. "just view a single LF
as the field separator and a double LF as the record separator" is, of
course, the point that makes me look soooooo stupid.

Seems as if the flamesuit was not good enough. Consider me crashed and
burned.

Can I pretend I never sent this email ?

:)
Julian