[Asterisk-Users] What is the best and easiest flavor to be used with Asterisk.

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Wed Jan 12 04:18:47 MST 2005

Any distro will work.
Asking for "what's the best distro" is like asking the world's
population "what's the best religion" or something. But then, here's my
preferences:
I use SuSE on the servers since IBM told me to. I'll recommend Debian
or Gentoo, as they're free and non-commercial and very good. I'll
recommend against Fedora, since it's a test-bed for RedHat (same stuff
as Debian Testing or Unstable - not good for production).
but again, that's just my prefs

roy