[Asterisk-Users] Channel IAX2 Socket Read Error

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:21:46 MST 2005

Actually the problem was in the source code. I reinstalled the 1.0.3
sources from the tarball and rebuilt. I had to do this somewhat
manually as a checkout -r v1-0 from CVS wasn't downgrading the
chan_iax2.c file (which was changed yesterday) and many others.
Probably doing something wrong. Anyway the latest sources seem to be
problematic.

The machine is an AMD 1700+ with 512MB RAM.