[Asterisk-Users] test-ignore

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jan 11 18:23:39 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 19:45 -0500, C. Savinovich wrote:
>   And what does that do?
>
>   I am not testing no filter, I am testing the change of my name as it shows
> up on the list.  I can't think of any other way.  However, if turning off
> HTML has the desired result, I thank you for the tip.
>
> BTW: I can only dedicate 5 minutes to this issue.  Thanks

Turning off HTML makes a few more of the more knowledgeable people here
actually read your post and therefore you are more likely to get an
answer.

If you can't spend more than 5 minutes learning how to use LookOut, you
will probably need to give up on linux and asterisk now as you won't
spend the appropriate amount of time learning period.