[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC configuration problem

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Jan 11 14:37:24 MST 2005

/SNIP/
-----Original Message-----
I am still stuck on this.  How did you add more privileges?  I have webmin installed if its easier than command line.  I am still getting the hang of linux.

Solution: Follow these steps
---------
This may not be due to privileges but due to the way database is created.

1) Loginto MySQL
2) drop databse astcc;
3) go to your admin page http://yourip/cgi-bin/astcc-admin/astcc-admin.cgi
4) select configure
7) Don't give IP for the host name. just type 'localhost' for the host
8) click on create databse

This will create the database and you will be able to add brands, cards etc.

Seshu Kanuri