[Asterisk-Users] TDM box Hardware

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Tue Jan 11 12:36:18 MST 2005

Check the signallin gthat you have for the card.

Remmember that FXO ports require FXS Signalling

And FXS ports require FXO Signalling.

Confusing.... you bet....

If this does not help then you will need to forward come config files.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: ismaelg [mailto:igil at itranser.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:38 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] TDM box Hardware

Hello all,

Recently I bought a TDM02B digium card to conect to the PSTN.
We pluged it on a Pentium IV 2,8 Ghz, Asus Motherboard, but when we try
to start asterisk, the box hangs.

Someone have the same card running with asterisk in a similar machine?
Could you tell me your box hardware details?

Thanks for your time,

Ismael Gil.