[Asterisk-Users] Tool Recommendations for measuring UDP throughput / loss / jitter

rsenykoff at harrislogic.com rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Tue Jan 11 12:01:44 MST 2005

Tool Recommendations for measuring UDP throughput / loss / jitter

Hello all,

I'm looking for recommendations on getting some measurement software set up
so we can work with our ISP to determine where packet loss is occurring.
Linux and windows tools are fine, it's just every time I start searching on
google I run into many possibilities and am not sure what I should be
trying. Maybe someone here has some previous experience they can share.
Measuring TCP with pings just don't cut it... :)

Thanks in advance,
-Ron