[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Tue Jan 11 11:20:18 MST 2005

:-)

I'm still using my config from before BroadVoice supported Asterisk. Had to
change the useragent to look like a Cisco phone, and change the realm, they
were actively filtering out the word Asterisk. Had to change chan_sip at the
time and finagle the SIP user ID/Password and server out of one of their
techs. Was a tricky config but it worked. Tempted to upgrade now and go with
their new standard Asterisk configuration. But for now, they still think
they're talking to a Cisco.