[Asterisk-Users] operator says that dial 1 or 0

hak atil webmaster at syntrax.com
Tue Jan 11 11:01:18 MST 2005

Hi,

I realized that I have a problem with my asterisk. I am using 1 TDM400P 4
FXS card from digium. My problem is I can't make calls one after another.
When I dial long distance number from my SIP phone, my phone company's
operator says that dial 1 or 0, then hangs up. After a couple of seconds I
dial the same phone number, this time it works with no problem. Weird part
is that Asterisk is working properly; CLI does not display any errors when I
got the operator. I have to dial a few times on certain phone numbers.

Is there anything I can change on the configuration?

HAKAN