[Asterisk-Users] requiring logon for SIP users

Race Vanderdecken asterisk at vanderdecken.com
Tue Jan 11 09:23:35 MST 2005

Greeting Florian,

You can do it a couple of ways.

Under the SIP config put md5secret= or secret= flags.

This will require the phone itself to answer and give authorization
information. You will need access to the phone to set the memory in the
phone to the correct answers.

You can also use RADIUS to check that the Originate and the Answer leg
DID's are allowed.

You can create dialplans that look that the dialed numbers and the
caller and make a descision.

All depends on your call volume and your needs as to how deep you do the
work.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken