[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-oh323 and outgoing call

Alexander Averyanov aver at pvk.org.ru
Tue Jan 11 03:10:11 MST 2005

Hello.

I'm try to set up asterisk for making outgoing calls with oh323 channel
driver version 0.7.1 with Asterisk CVS-1-01/09/05-01:41:37.

Our provider uses Mera MVTS softswitch and supports only H.323.

We don't use gatekeeper for connection but provider requires SOURCE PHONE
NUMBER for route out calls and I don't know how I can specify this
number.

Call with this string
exten => _XXXXXXX,1,Dial,OH323/${EXTEN}@mvts_ip_addr
returns
-- H.323 call 'ip$localhost/12715' cleared, reason 11 (Gatekeeper could not find user)

Please help! How can I supply source phone number for oh323?

--
Alexander Averyanov