[Asterisk-Users] CallerID presentation

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Mon Jan 10 19:41:35 MST 2005

Hi,

My * (latest stable CVS) is not sending the caller id on its zap channels
(digium TDM40B). The callerid is shown on call-waiting, but is hidden if
the ringing channel is not already in a call.

The same * and configuration was working before upgrading to the latest
stable CVS.

Of course I have (in zapata.conf):

usecallerid                     = yes
callwaitingcallerid             = yes

With defaultzone=gr (zaptel.conf) I was getting: "Didn't finish Caller-ID
spill.". I changed defaultzone=us and I also tried with DEFAULT_CIDRINGS=2
(in chan_zap.c). With this setup the error is gone, but the caller id is
still not sent to the phones.

As I said, callwaitingcallerid is working right.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Costa