[Asterisk-Users] Weir long distance behaviour...

FM Mailling list accounts fmml at cedval.org
Mon Jan 10 18:08:04 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have taken my family in hostage and setup an asterisk environment at
home...

I am using a x100p fxo card, a Iaxy and X-ten softphones.

Works ok with local calls.

There is a strange behavior, when we do long distance calls, it keeps
ringing on our end, remote callee answers the call but hear nothing.

It is great for one thing, they called us back and we save the long
distance fees :-), but seriously, what should I check to correct this?

Also, if 2 people try to do an outside call at the same time, how is it
possible to notify the second person that the fxo is busy?

Best regards,

Francois

Random Thought: