[Asterisk-Users] X100P in a soekris 4801

Matt Ryanczak matt at planetfoo.org
Mon Jan 10 14:17:13 MST 2005

I did try and another PCI card, an old 3com NIC, it works fine. I'm
starting to think that the X100P is 5 volt only (can't find the specs
anywhere). 5 volt cards do not work in the Soekris :( I think a TDM will
but it's too big to fit in the soekris case. I'm starting to think that
I'm going to have to leave the X100p in my desktop for now and setup
asterisk on the soekris to forward / recieve calls as approriate. It's
too bad though, because the Soekris works great otherwise...