[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Asterisk to a Toshiba Strata syst em

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Jan 10 12:52:23 MST 2005

Nope, no SMDI integration.  I'm pretty sure that the trailing digits are
being sent already, for the current CallXpress voicemail system.

I guess mostly I'm just not certain about how to set up Asterisk to handle
this sort of configuration.  I've been looking through the documentation,
but it all seems to assume that I want to set up a full stand-alone PBX.

Thanks for your suggestion to plan for more ports than I currently need.  I
can certainly see the wisdom in that!