[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice call quality?

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Mon Jan 10 12:43:04 MST 2005

I use BroadVoice and call in the U.S all day long with no quality issue. I
then call to Australia to my family in Sydney and have had little to no
problems, I suspect their may be a volume issue as I tend to have to speak
up for them to hear me clearly, but that just may be my imagination. No
static or breaking up or garbled voices or anything.

  _____