[Asterisk-Users] Static/Breaking up after IupgradedAsteriskaswell as a crash - Can't trace bug

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Mon Jan 10 12:41:53 MST 2005

About 15 of the 20 phones are plugged into a Cisco Powered Switch. About 5
of the phones are using Power Cubes. The specific users having problems,
their phones are powered off the powered switch. The powered switch is
plugged into a UPS. The 24 port powered switch has about 75% phones and 25%
regular computers connected to it, and it is using VLAN's to separate the 4
LAN segments I mentioned earlier.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll try and keep an eye out for customers
reporting quality issues that do use Power Cubes. I noticed there are 2
different types of Power Cubes, official Cisco ones, and aftermarket ones,
which were you using?

  _____